Embeddable Forth Command Interpreter
- forth-efci-0.0.4-beta.zip 2014-Apr-25
— Miscellaneous bug fixes to the search order words (they were really broken).
— A linked list of all wordlists in the system.
— Prettier printing of errors.
— Optimize COMPILE, by unwrapping tokens (primitives).
- forth-efci-0.0.3-beta.zip 2014-Apr-21
— SLITERAL is an IMMEDIATE word.
- forth-efci-0.0.2-beta.zip 2014-Apr-14
— Complain if a name is being redefined.
— Improvements which words exists and what they do when the compiler is not included.
— Per thread (per run time context) USER variables.
- forth-efci-0.0.1-beta.zip 2014-Apr-12
— First posted version.
This example is no longer maintained.
There is a much better example on the JaeOS website in the downloads section.
- ZedBoard-Example-2014-April-12.zip 2014-Apr-12
Last updated: June 2, 2016